Strength Training Methodology: The SafeStrength® workout
Our Certified SafeStrength® Trainers will work one-on-one with you for ONLY two, 30-minute sessions a week to increase your strength with MAXIMUM RESULTS. Alive! Fitness’ high intensity, slow motion method can produce strength gains of up to 50% more than with traditional methods, and in much less time. It’s an intelligent way to make the most of your time while also getting the most from each workout.
We train using a deliberately slow and controlled upward and downward movement — 10 seconds each — of the weights per repetition with scrupulous attention to correct form and body motion. This method focuses maximum effort on each muscle group in turn, resulting in a concentrated workout in each short session that produces the remarkable outcome that we’ve experienced for ourselves. An Alive! workout is a more efficient use of time as well as a more effective way to train.
Seasons of Life Coaching™
Seasons of Life Coaching™ is focused on helping women in transition turn what appear to be obstacles into opportunities, and utilizes a “whole-person” approach, focusing an individual’s entire life.
Taru loves to work with women who are transitioning from one season of life to another, namely:
- Women who are newly divorced and wondering “what kind of life do I create for myself now that I’m no longer married?”
- Empty Nesters who haven’t figured out what to do or who they are now that the children have moved on into lives of their own.
- Women facing retirement (either voluntary retirement or forced) who need to decide what’s next for them.
- Women entering “elderwomanhood” who want to figure out what that means for their lives and how they can continue to contribute.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is about you as a whole person: your values, goals, work, balance, fulfillment, and life purpose. The process helps you experience accelerated growth in directions you choose. Self-discovery is really at the heart of coaching, and your Coach partners with you to set realistic goals, strategize, and reach your goals. Your Coach will always listen, encourage, and put your personal well being as their number one priority.
What are the Benefits?
Seasons of Life Coaching™ emphasizes the individual and focuses on one’s entire lifestyle choices. You will experience many benefits:
- Overall empowerment by replacing limiting beliefs with empowering ones
- Positive and lasting life changes
- A plan to move forward that is ideally suited to who you are as an individual
- A feeling of being in charge of your own life
- Overcome mental blocks that have limited your success
- Reduced stress levels
- Learn to accomplish any goal you set
How does it work?
Taru provides two ways to work with her:
- Taru prefers to coach in-person at her Coaching Studio, one client at a time.
- Taru will also conduct coaching sessions over the telephone; you call Taru at a pre-scheduled time. “Telecoaching” is a standard coaching practice because of its’ efficiency, allowing you to be coached from the convenience of your home or office.
First, she will conduct an approximately 2 hour “Discovery” session; in person if you are in the local area, or over the telephone if you live at some distance. You can schedule two, three, or four coaching sessions every month, each lasting 60 minutes. Because change happens over time, Taru asks for an initial 3-month commitment, changing to month-to-month afterwards. The coach-client relationship is completely confidential.
Pick up the phone now and call Taru at (650) 641-3586, extension 2 to schedule a complimentary collaborative interview, or email Taru Fisher.
Taru is developing group coaching programs for each transitional group to provide an easy and cost-effective entry into coaching; you will be coaching with a supportive group of women facing the same challenges. If this is of interest to you, contact Taru so she can gauge the level of interest and create the best group possible.