Slow Motion Strength Training
Slow Motion Strength Training for the Rest of Us….
Gyms are great for people who love working out, people who love putting in an hour or two a day, wearing spandex, and getting a good sweat.
Others, not so fond of any of those things, still need to build strength. The place for you is Alive! Fitness Studio.
At Alive! your Trainer will be with you, guiding you through every exercise. Even better, you only need to come in twice a week for a 20-minute session. That’s a week’s worth of exercise in less time than it takes to go Whole Foods. It’s the most efficient, safest and smartest way to get stronger now!
Alive’s DECEMBER 2013 Special Offer
SAVES you money!
For only $130 you get:
- An Initial Evaluation with our SafeStrength® Master Trainer, James Bell
- 2 SafeStrength® sessions with one of our other* great Trainers, Pat, Mary-Helen, or Lori
This is a limited time offer – we only have space for so many of these in our schedule. When it’s filled, it’s filled.
Pick up the phone NOW and call James at (650) 641-3586, x-3 to lock in your space. You’ll be glad you did – and so will your body, mind and spirit!
The fine print:
- You must be a client new to Alive! Fitness Studio and reside in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Save even more!! Pay by cash or check and it’s only $127!
- Sessions must be purchased by December 30, 2013 and used by January 31, 2014.
*If you choose to work with James for the second and third sessions, his regular per session fee will apply.